Friday, August 30

CFC113

Welcome back to CAS-ual Fridays, the Clean And Simple Challenge!

This is a special week.
It's the end of August and the end of our design term.
I know you've come to love so many of the Girl Fridays, as have I.
I'm thrilled to announce that lots and lots of them are staying on! Yay!

Unfortunately, we have to say farewell to 

Oh, we are really going to miss them!
I'm so glad these awesomely talented ladies spent some time with us here at the challenge.
They both have tremendous creativity, and are super nice too.
Please join us in wishing them all the best as they move on to new and exciting opportunities.

On a happy note, 
we have 4 new and amazing designers who will be joining the Girl Fridays!
I'm soooo excited!!  Each one of these ladies is a purple chin designer for sure!

Please welcome

Introductions? But of course!
Amy Kolling is a 2013 Gallery Idol Top 5 Finalist, and is also 2013 Stamping Royalty. 
She is just as sweet as she is talented!
Her blog, Stamp-n-Paradise is filled with CAS fabulosity!!
Emilie is a brilliant designer. Not only does she do cards, she does amazing scrapbook layouts too!
You will love her artfully created projects that fill her blog at EmilieChamel.com
Many of you will know Mayuri as Flubidoo. Her style is bold, colorful and breath-taking.
I can't wait for you to see her awesome creations at her blog Candles in the Garden.
Last but certainly not least, Wida! A 2012 Gallery Idol Top 15 Finalist, and my neighbor.
How lucky am I to live 1 town over from the oh-so-talented Wida?!  
Her blog Beachorado is filled with her fabulous style, as well as her fun approach to what makes designs work.

I hope you will enjoy getting to know the new Girl Fridays!
I know they are very excited to get started, and looking forward to getting to know you.
They will be sharing their inspiration beginning September 6th!

Now, how's about we talk about this week's challenge...
cfc113
CFC113:  Inspired by one of my favorite Beastie Boys songs, I thought it would be fun to see your CAS creations that combine Kraft and Text.
You have one week to play, challenge closes at noon eastern on September 5th.

This week's challenge winner will receive the stamp or Fri-Die set of their choice from:
graphic


And now, Let's celebrate our returning Girl Fridays!!
I'm just thrilled to welcome them back for another fun-filled term!

Deb- CFC 113
Deb 

Jingle
Jingle

Jocelyn Olson
Jocelyn

Kelly
Kelly

Leigh Ann
Leigh Ann

Lindsay

CFC113-Lorena
Lorena

sanketi CFC#113
Sanketi

CFC113 - Sylvia
Sylvia

Alice - CFC113
Alice

CFC 113_Angeline
Angeline

and joining in one last time...
pamela - CFC113
Pamela


*****The Girl Fridays love hearing from you!*****  
Please leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too, so please make it easy for us to leave a comment...


Now its your turn!
*Create a NEW Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Provide a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
Be sure to review our RULES tab at the top of the blog
**Deadline: 12:00 noon EST on Thursday!**

11 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Wooohooo!!! BIG CONGRATS to the new Girl Fridays!!! Can't wait to see your creations!! Fun challenge this week too---LOVE IT!!!

Barb Ghig said...

All the best to AJ and Pamela...you will be missed!
Welcome to all the new DT gals! Each of them brings so much talent and creativity, and I can't wait to see their creations!
Love all the DT cards this week, too...time to put on my thinking cap for this challenge!

Andrea W said...

Terrific challenge and inspiration! Thanks!!!

Jackie said...

Congrats to all the new DT members!!! Glad I had a chance to play along this week!

Issys said...

Hi! First time playing here. So happy to have had a chance to play with you girls. Love your site!

Monica said...

Hi,
Kinfdly ignore my card no. 45 as I forgot to add text...
Sorry,
Monica

Martha said...

Congratulations, to all the new DT members.
Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!
I love using "kraft" & text.

Lena_J said...

What a nice challenge. I will sit down and make a card for this one, and i started following. I like this challenge blog.

Elsea Designs said...

Thanks for the fab challenge. The DT cards are great.
Lorry :o) xx

Kitty Bee Designs said...

I love all the cards BUT I love number 100 the best!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to your new DT and best wishes to AJ and Pamela!