Sunday, October 7

Big Huge Announcement Special Prize Alert

Welcome to a very special post at
CAS-ual Fridays!

*************Special Prize Alert*************

If you've been following along, you know we are having a Big HUGE Announcement on October 19th.
CAS-ual Fridays is getting a new little sister and we'd like you to help us spread the word to your friends.
If you post our special button on your blog sidebar, you can enter to win a special prize!
Anyone from anywhere in the world, as long as you have a blog!
Our amazing sponsor for the October 19th challenge has agreed to provide a 
very special prize for this very special occasion!
Awesome, right?!
Yes, our sponsors rock!
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
1.Add our Big HUGE announcement button to your sidebar using the html code provided.
2.  Add your name to the linky tool.
3. Come to the Big HUGE Announcement party on October 19th to see who won the random drawing!


Photobucket

Because our announcement is still a secret, our sponsor thought it would be fun to keep the prize a secret too! 
What I can tell you is that it is valued at $75!!!
Now THAT is a prize!!

Ok, the fun starts now!
After you post our button, come on back and link up here.
You have until 11:59pm eastern on October 18th.



35 comments:

Gail said...

I hope the new challenge blog will be fun and exciting. I've made this a sticky on my blog until the 19th Oct .Hope lots of people read it and join in the fun.

jessica said...

How exciting!! I posted this on my blog!!!

Judy1223 said...

Oh, this is exciting! Just added the button to the top of my blog sidebar!

judkajudi said...

What will the little sister be like?? I hate waiting ....

Andrea said...

Sounds like fun! Thanks for the chance to win an a prize.

Kari Webster said...

I can't wait to find out what the announcement is! I've got your button linked on my blog!

Is said...

Hi Michele!
I love surprises!
I've already added the button to my sidebar
Hugs from Spain

Janna said...

So exciting!!! I added the button to my sidebar :) Can't wait to see "little sister"!

Mynnette said...

It is on my sidebar!!! I'm so excited and can't wait! Thanks for the chance to win!!! ;)

Kimberly S said...

Looking forward to seeing the 'little sister'! I've added the button in my sidebar. :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

can not wait to find out!

zub momi said...

How exciting...added the button on my sidebar :)

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Can't wait for the big reveal.

Shylaashree said...

My best wishes and love to participate

Lisa Petrella said...

SOOOO excited for you!!!! Best of luck, my sweet inky friend!!!!!

Ardilla said...

Nice... I posted on my sidebar :)
...thanks for the chance!

Pooja said...

Eager to know the surprise ! Added the button on my side bar.

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

What suspense! But at least we know it's going to be good!

Hussena said...


I am quite eager to know about your big announcement:):)...have added your button to my sidebar...thanks for the chance :)

donna mikasa said...

Can't wait till the 19th--so exciting!

Chris D. said...

Oh the suspense! Waiting on pins and needles! So excited!

Isha said...

Looking forward to the 19th.

Carole said...

You can't miss it... wouldn't fit on my side bar so it's up front:) Looking forward to a little sister.

laughadaisy said...

Fun, fun. ;-) Two whole weeks, though?? Don't know if I can stand the wait! ;-)

Julia Aston said...

How exciting - something new to look forward to! I've posted on my side bar!

glowegal said...

Very exciting and oh so mysterious!! Can't wait till the big announcement!

Barb said...

Button is all set on my sidebar - can't wait to hear all about this exciting news! :)

Kathy Mc said...

Don't have a blog to post the button on, but am certainly excited for the BIG announcement!

Katy said...

Can't wait!! :)

Pamela Haskin said...

Just added your new blinkie to my blog. Looking forward to your big announcement!

Pamela Haskin said...

I put your blinkie on my blog, but I don't see how to link it here.

Pamela Haskin said...

Never mind. I figured out how to do it.

Karen said...

exciting....I added it to my blog side bar.
I think you are going to be hosting a OLC challenge.

heartforhandmade said...

Im thinking of this new sister, may be another blog? Have something on my mind but I'll wait til the 19th announcement if my guess is right.

dj said...

Wowsers....my schedule has kept me out of the loop....made it back just in time for the big announcement and party!! Can't wait to see what the "new little sister" is!?!