Friday, June 8

CFC56

Welcome back to another fun week at CAS-ual Fridays!
We really enjoyed all the sparkle you brought to the gallery last week.  
What a dazzling display!
This week we've got a challenge that will have you seeing spots.

CFC56

CFC56: Create a Clean And Simple project using polka dots.

This week's inspiration parade will be filled with designs using stamps provided by our amazing sponsor!
http://denami.blogspot.com/
Established in 1989, DeNami Design has been known for a timeless style featuring simply elegant art. From our extensive line of quality rubber stamps to the newer line of coordinating scrapbook papers, we specialize in stylish and sophisticated products. These delightful designs are easy to mix and match 
for a designer look on all your paper arts.
 In addition to providing a wide range of products, we also have an extensive collection of project ideas. We strive to continually provide you with new inspiration both on our website and our blog. We hope you'll check them out!

This week's winner will receive a $25 mini shopping spree at DeNami Design!

Let the inspiration parade begin!!

June 8-Christina

CFC56 - Julie Day

Laurie W.

Gayatri Murali CFC#56

DSC_0006

CFC56 Hello Friend



Kimberly Lane

Jenny Mullens

you're sweet



CFC56


But wait! There's STILL more!  
We have daily inspiration for you on our facebook page provided by none other than our fabulous facebook team!!  
Be sure to like our facebook page so you don't miss your daily dose of design inspiration!
We don't want anyone to miss out, so if you aren't on facebook, the girls will also be posting on their blogs.

                               Suzanne    Stephanie       Lisa           Angie           Deb

The Girl Fridays love hearing from you!  Please leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too!


Now its your turn!
*Create a new Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Provide a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
***No more than 4 total combined challenges***
**Deadline: 12:00 noon EST on Thursday!*


21 comments:

Ann said...

Squeeee! I ADORE polka dots, & you ladies are blowing me away with your adorable samples! Can't WAIT to play!

Barb said...

Oh, the design team did such a fabulous job with all those cute polka dots! Fun challenge! :)

...:::Paulina:::... said...

OMG. The WHOLE DT did such an amazing job with their DeNami stamps! I love each and every one of these cards!

Kara Lynne said...

Gotta love the dots! Thanks for the great inspiration, I wanna play!

Victoria said...

Amazing inspiration! What a great challenge! Look forward to seeing a full gallery of stunning dotty creations!

Kelly said...

one of the best DT posts! These are so clever, clean and FANTASTIC!

Janis said...

Last week was the first time I entered your challenge. I really enjoyed making that CAS card (which is all new to me). I just want to say thank you to all the DT members from CAS-ual Fridays who have stopped by my blog and left such nice comments. I love entering challenges so I do get several DT's stop by and comment, but I must say that this DT has left the most detailed comments about my card, not just generic "nice job" comments. I really appreciate all the time this DT takes to do that. It does make a difference for those of use who participate. I find it very encouraging and inspiring. And yes, I will be working on my card for this new challenge today. Smiles & Hugs. Have a fun, creative day and weekend! :) Janis
pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE the DT samples for our inspiration! I'm trying to cultivate my CAS card skills as I typically layer and layer and can't stop with embellishments - lol! This challenge helps me work on keeping it simpler!

Colleen Wold said...

Yay! Another super fun challenge! I love me some polka dots just as much as I love me some bling! Thanks for the awesome inspiration from the DT!

cardsbymo said...

Polka dots were big in the 80's and I had several blouses that were my Polka dotted favorite! Thanks for bringing back those memories!

Harriet Skelly said...

I LOVE polka dots!! The DT samples are awesome as always! Thanks for the great challenge!

DIANA L. said...

Great DT inspiration thanks for the fun challenge
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Maria Matter said...

fabulous dt creations, I always find so much inspiration here!!
Thanks for the fun challenge!

Romaine said...

Sorry if it is a dead link; I have been having problems with blogger, and had deleted the wrong post! New link, if needed:
http://bumblesnbees.blogspot.ca/2012/06/get-well-soon.html

Jennie said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and lovely inspiration!!

Beverly G said...

Making these CAS cards really makes me stretch, you'd think lots of layers would do that, but for me it's the opposite.

Lisa S. said...

I love polka dots and this challenge was fun to play along with. CAS is not my usual style but it's always good to step out of our comfort box so thanks for the nudge.

Robin K. said...

Thanks for such a fun challenge! The challenge along with the awesome creations from the DT inspired me to create a much needed grad card :)

Sheila H said...

This is my first time entering a challenge here. I have long wanted to enter, but somehow never did. I finally took the plunge, and I now hope to enter more challenges in the future. I love this blog :)

Kara Lynne said...

I had a lot of fun with this challenge, thanks for giving us so much fun inspiration!

CG said...

Thank you for another awesome challenge & wonderful inspiration!