Friday, April 6

CFC47

Welcome back to CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge!

WOW!  WOW!  WOW!
142 extremely talented designers from 16 countries took the time to apply to the Design Team call and I want to thank each and every one of you.
 The level of talent is nothing short of outstanding, and I can't tell you how many times my jaw dropped while looking at your work.  You really knocked my socks off and I can tell you this decision is going to be incredibly difficult, but very exciting!
Over the last several days, I've had the opportunity to visit and spend time on each of your blogs.  I was so inspired by your work and I really had a good time getting to know a little more about you.  I am touched and honored that so many truly amazing designers want to be part of CAS-ual Fridays.

I know you are all eager to find out who will be designing for CAS-ual Fridays beginning in May, and so am I! I am not a fan of sitting on pins and needles, and I want to keep the suspense to a minimum, so I will make my decision this weekend, and send the design team invitations out no later than Monday.  Let the email stalking begin!
**I will be making updates on the CAS-ual Fridays facebook page so come on over and 'like' us if you haven't already.**
The new CAS-ual Fridays Design Team will be announced at next week's challenge.

It's already making me sad to know that I can't have all of you on the team.
Wouldn't that inspiration parade be something? :)
Trust me, I would love to keep more than just 5 of you!
Please know if you don't receive an invitation this time, it doesn't mean I didn't love your work.
There will be more DT calls, so I hope you'll continue to play with us each week.
And don't forget, there is a monthly chance to be a Guest Designer, which brings us to this week's challenge...


CFC47:  Let the Hunt Begin!  Clean And Simple projects featuring something you'd find in an Easter Basket



Please say hello to our fantastic sponsor!

Photobucket
  In business since 2002, Simon Says Stamp is striving to offer you the best online selection of Rubber Stamp, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Card, Card Making and Paper Crafting products in the world.  We stock over 100,000 items in our warehouse so that we can offer you quick service and one stop shopping at a great price!

Happy customers are the heart of our business.

We work hard to find and deliver to you the latest in stamping and paper crafting supplies!  Attending classes, workshops, and sales meetings around the world, our goal is to keep our product offerings fresh and current.  Make us your one stop easy shop - and we'll deliver right to your door!  
This week's TGIF Club winner will not only receive a $25 shopping spree at 
Simon Says Stamp,
 but will also earn a guest spot with the Girl Fridays for the May guest challenge!


And now its time for our inspiration parade led by our special guest!


Meadie
Hi, I’m Karen & I have been cardmaking for about 16 months. My passion is for stamping and ink techniques and I love trying new things! I would say my style is clean and simple but also cutsie as I love cute stamps, especially with animals!  Thankyou so much to the team at Cas-ual Friday for having me as a guest and also to Simon says Stamp for their wonderful prizes and fantastic shop. 

Dana-CFC47.jpg
The Girl Fridays love hearing from you! Please leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too!

Now its your turn!
*Create a new Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Gotta have a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
***No more than 4 total combined challenges***
**Deadline: 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday!**



And now...*insert drumroll*... for our winners!

The V.I.Ps
Well done!
You all will be featured on our VIP blog roll
and you may proudly display this badge on your blog!
*html code available on the VIP Club tab above*

And...
The T.G.I.F Club Winner!


you've just won the CAS-tacular prize from
Melanie Muenchinger

and you can proudly display this badge announcing that your card is in our perpetual 
T.G.I.F. Club gallery!!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com
with your contact info to receive your prize!

17 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrats to the winner and all the VIPs. Awesome cards! I definitely do NOT envy you having to choose DT members from all this talent!

Gayatri said...

Congrats to Mary. That is one awesome card. And congrats to all the VIPs. Really fab cards.
Thanks so much for picking my card for VIP too. Very happy and proud to display the badge on my blog :)

Maria Ontiveros said...

Lovely Easter creations. I especially like Julia and Dana.
Rinda

Disp6194 said...

Awesome cards Ladies! The Red Solo Cup caught my attention while it was in the gallery and I had a good giggle :) Great card Mary!

Jenny said...

whoo hoo I'm a VIP!!!
Brilliant card Mary and yay for my fellow VIPs :0)
Jenny x

Anita said...

Awseome cards and I LOVE that red Solo cup one. Love me some Toby Keith. Amazing. Congrats everyone. Hugs, Anita

Mary Jo said...

Thanks for choosing my goofy card this week. Congrats to all the VIPs-your cards are fab! I had so much fun visiting the gallery for the song challenge-lots of fun ideas and inspiration!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Congrats to the winners - it was a great challenge!! Loved seeing all the songs.

Larissa Heskett said...

Yeah!! This is the FIRST time I have PLAYED in the challenge!! I am REALLY NEW to challenges, but I want to spread my wings and I can't wait to PLAY ALONG!! =)
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Lisa said...

Congrats ladies and thanks DT for the cute Easter creations!!

aliwatsoncreations said...

Another fabulous challenge girls thank you and fabulous inspiration from the team...congratulations to winners

Happy Easter Everyone

Ali x

Isha said...

Congrats to the winners. Lovely creations by the DTs. I love hunting the eggs and that's what I have in my creation...plenty for everyone to hunt...lol.

Cathy A said...

Congratulations winners, such fab CAS designs! What lovely Easter themed projects from the DT this week, way to go girls!

CathyK said...

Lots of lovely cards! Would it be rude to ask of Mary how she did the red Solo cups?? (a particular stamp or... ) I have a special person in mind for a similar card... Proceed to Party!!

Mary Jo said...

Cathy, I can't link to you through blogger so I'll answer you here. I googled solo cup, chose a white one, sized it in PSE, then cut and colored with Copics.

Lori Barnett said...

Leave it to me...ONCE AGAIN...I forgot the challenge ended on a Wed. LOL!!! Oh well...I still posted this weeks challenge on my blog. http://loribarnett.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-favorite-peeps.html And what a treat to be picked last week for VIP! YIPPEE!!

CathyK said...

Thanks,Mary Jo! Will give it a try - but sounds wwaaay to technical for this gal -